Orders can only be placed online
To finish your order you need to create an account. Click here to become a customer or later during the ordering process.
Creating an account is completely free of any obligation.
We do our utmost best to keep our stock as updated as possible. The stock you see is our current stock.
Deviations can occur, but this is usually a very good indication of the availability of an item.
After you have placed your order in our web shop, you will automatically receive a confirmation.
After a number of administrative procedures and payment control your order will be processed and send by our warehouse team.
The entire process can be followed in the web shop. Go to 'Invoices' in the menu on our site.
To see this you need to log in to your account.
We don' t send backorders
Items which aren't available stay in your shopping cart. (Note: items in your shopping cart aren' t reserved)
As soon as an items is back in stock, you will automatically receive a mail. It's up to you if you still wish to order this item.
After 60 days items are automatically deleted in your shopping cart.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an automatic message in the evening with a 'track and trace' code. .
By clicking on the track and trace link you will be transfered to the DPD website to follow your order.
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdrawal your order without any reason within 14 days after receiving your order. This starts from the moment you have received your (entire) order.
2. There is no right of withdrawal if your order was tailor made of if items have a very short expiring date.
3. During this cooling-off period you must handle the product and package carefully. You may only unpack or use the product if that is necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product. If you wish to use your right to withdrawal, you will have to return the unused and undamaged product with all accessories and - reasonably possible- in the original packaging.
4. The shipping cost for returning will be deducted from the refund value of the returned items.
5. You can use this link to register products you which to return.
For more information see our delivery conditions.