- Knead the clay and unroll
- Cut out a circle (with knife) (use for example a round punching die to cut along)
- Make a hole with wooden pricker (for use as a pendant)
- Technique 1. (with relief): stamp clay, before it’s cured, with versamagic or memento
- Technique 2. (dry clay): stamp with 3D stempelfabre, acrylic paint or memento / versamagic
- Technique 3. (with relief): stamp clay, let it dry and then rub with inka gold
Tip: for stamp with acrylic paint, use a piece of felt as a stamp pad.
Apply a drop of paint on a pallet, place a piece of felt (1mm) on top of it and stamp the paint into the felt (the paint should comes through the felt). When your stamp is loaded with paint, you can stamp on all kinds of materials such as clay, paper, wood etc.