1) Cut a little piece of the styropor ball so that it will stay in it's place. Cut a stroke of apprx. 2 cm of the 'cotton tube'. This will be the sweater.
2) Turn the other priece of 'cotton tube' inside out and make a knot with a piece of rope.
Flip the 'cotton tube' back and attach the pompom with a glue gun on the hat.
3) Cut 2 large green circles and 2 small white circles out of the felt, glue them on each other and attach a small wobble eye. For the beak: cut a diamond shape out of the green felt and glue everything with a glue gun on the ball.
4) Cut 2 large hearts and 2 small hearts out of the felt. The large heart will be the wings and the smaller hearts the feet.
*** By Idea of CreativeMamy ***
TIP: for perfect circles and hearts you can use the following two items:
* DDBD Mask Art stencil A5 bubbles
* Cutting die Joy!Crafts Cardmodel Heart. Use the two small hearts.