A card can very well be used as inspiration for a painting..
or vice versa!
1. Divide the canvas (40x50cm) with tape into 6 equal parts.
2. Paint the surfaces alternately with two colors of acrylic paint.
3. Cut 3 sizes of circles (with a 'circle cutter') from cardboard.
4. Use this piece of cardboard as a template and place random dots on the canvas.
5. Finish the painting by painting a text on it.
The card is made of paper from the 'Happy Days' collection of Creative Expressions. This collection also contains ready-made 'quote labels'. Stick approximately 4 ± 3 cm stripes on the background of the card. The circles are made with the help of a die,
a 'circle cutter' is also possible. The smallest circle is made with a hole punch.
The golden circles are cut out of glitter foam.