It is time to make gifts and decorations for in and around the house!
Xmas on wood
• Paint a (old) piece of wood with gray paint.
• Paint a layer of white paint over it.
• Sand the whole piece.
• Stencil the letters with a sponge or brush.
• Apply Rusty on the Christmas bell 40 mm (25891).
• Use a ribbon of your choice and attach it to the bar.
• Glue the twigs, pine cones and the bell onto the ribbon.
• Cut the star out of a piece of paper or self-adhesive foil.
• Stencil with paint in several thin layers